2016 Chevy Cruze
Get it now for $16,120
2016 Chevy Cruze
The Chevy Cruze has long been about balancing a spacious design, fuel competitive economy ratings, and affordable pricing in one small car, and the 2016 Chevy Cruze delivers just that for Plainfield and Indianapolis drivers. This is a special year for the Cruze, with the 2016 Chevy Cruze Limited bridging the gap between the 2015 and 2016 models, adding more small car options than ever before to our new vehicle inventory at Andy Mohr Chevrolet.Find Your New Cruze Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Chevy Cruze Limited comes in six affordable trims, bringing back what many drivers loved about the 2015 model:
- Cruze Limited L: MSRP from $16,120
- Cruze Limited LS: MSRP from $17,845
- Cruze Limited 1LT: MSRP from $19,165
- Cruze Limited Eco: MSRP from $20,195
- Cruze Limited 2LT: MSRP from $23,370
- Cruze Limited LTZ: MSRP from $24,370
We are still waiting for pricing and trim levels on the standard 2016 Chevy Cruze.
The 2016 Chevy Cruze redesign focuses on a new look that's similar to the Chevy Volt - it has a higher back end, a sleeker overall profile, and a set of taillights that will look particularly familiar to Volt fans. The front end of the Cruze received a notable upgrade as well, with new sculpted headlights and a two-tier grille that resembles the Impala and Malibu.
The 2016 Cruze will be the first of the General Motors fleet to feature their new compact car platform, which pushes the Cruze right up against the smallest of mid-size sedans while still remaining lightweight and fuel efficient.
The 2016 Chevy Cruze Limited is capable of up to 42 mpg highway on Eco models equipped with the 1.4L turbocharged engine, but even the standard Cruze LS is remarkably efficient and delivers an estimated 36 mpg highway.
When it comes to power:
- The standard 1.8L four-cylinder engine cranks out 138 hp and 125 lb-ft of torque.
- The available 1.4L four-cylinder turbocharged engine is good for 138 hp and 148 lb-ft of torque.
Both engines can be paired with either an automatic or manual transmission, although the LTZ comes standard with an automatic. The 1.4L turbocharged engine that can earn up to 38 mpg highway on standard trims.
Interior Design and Features
Designers have built the 2016 Chevy Cruze Limited as a comfortable commuter vehicle for Plainfield and Indianapolis drivers, with advanced standard features as well as a suite of available high-tech gadgets. Highlights include:
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi: Powered by OnStar, this Wi-Fi connection gives Internet access to as many as seven devices.
- Bluetooth: Connect your smartphone to the Cruze seamlessly; iPhone users will be happy to see the addition of Apple CarPlay that delivers familiar apps to the available MyLink touchscreen.
- OnStar RemoteLink: With OnStar RemoteLink, your smartphone becomes your key fob, giving you direct access to your vehicle and letting you lock/unlock with the touch of a button.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The 2016 Chevy Cruze Limited has some of the best safety features in its class, including both standard and advanced accident prevention technologies and a suite of 10 airbags.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: This available system features Side Blind Zone Alert, and it uses radar to detect if there are vehicles that might be out of your line of sight and alert you to their presence.
- Rear Vision Camera: The available rear camera gives you a look at what's behind you before backing up for added peace of mind.
- OnStar Command Center: The OnStar system can automatically contact emergency services during an accident or call for roadside assistance.
2016 Chevy Cruze Reviews
We think the best 2016 Chevy Cruze reviews come from our Indianapolis and Plainfield area drivers after a test drive, but we thought you'd like to know that critics are also particularly fond of the new Cruze:
- Kelley Blue Book: "The redrawn exterior of the 2016 Chevy Cruze adds to its curb appeal, starting with a more aggressively contoured front fascia."
- The Car Connection: "[It] inches closer to mid-size, while growing lighter, leaner, and more fuel-efficient."
- Car and Driver: "An aggressive diet, more power, and more upscale features look to keep Chevy's compact in the fight."
- Edmunds: "The Cruze's cabin has a classy two-tone color scheme and looks more upscale than many of its competitors."
Test Drive a New Chevy Cruze Today
If you have questions about the 2016 Chevy Cruze or Cruze Limited, we have the answers. Contact us online or by phone at 855-735-8726 to chat with us about the new Cruze - or visit us at 2712 E. Main St. in Plainfield for a test drive, which a quick trip for our Indianapolis drivers.Contact Us