2016 Chevy Silverado Custom
Get it now for Up to $12,000 off
2016 Chevy Silverado
The 2016 Chevy Silverado is one of the most versatile, powerful, feature-filled trucks available to Indianapolis and Greenwood drivers today, and we have them in stock and ready to go at Andy Mohr Chevrolet. Read all about the Silverado's potent engines and advanced technology, then come in for a test drive.Find Your New Silverado Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 offers Indianapolis and Greenwood shoppers dozens of bed, body, and feature combinations, but at its core, the Silverado is offered in three basic styles:
- 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Regular Cab - Up to $12,000 off MSRP
- 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Double Cab - Starting at $30,920 MSRP
- 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Starting at $35,345 MSRP
For superior functionality, it's hard to beat the innovative design that the 2016 Chevy Silverado brings to Indianapolis and Greenwood car buyers. Exterior accessories and features include:
- Easy Access - Access the contents of your bed with ease thanks to the industry-leading CornerStep rear bumper, optional tubular assist steps, and retractable side assist steps.
- Security - Keep your tools safe and dry when not in use thanks to the optional tonneau cover, which can be paired with convenient cargo-box lighting.
- Cargo Management - Equip the Silverado with convenient options such as the movable upper cargo tie downs that make it easy to wrangle awkward loads, the bed extender that helps to hold longer loads in place.
The 2016 Chevy Silverado can be equipped with one of three potent engines:
- Efficient V6 - The base 4.3L ECOTEC3 aluminum block V6 engine creates as much as 285 hp and 305 lb-ft of peak torque and uses active fuel management to deliver fuel economy of up to 18 mpg/city and 24 mpg/highway.
- Mid-sized V8 - For increased power, buyers can select the 5.3 ECOTEC3 V8 powerplant that makes as much as 355 hp and produces up to 383 lb-ft of peak torque.
- Full-sized V8 - For maximum power, Chevy offers the 6.2L ECOTEC3 V8 engine that can generate up to 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of peak torque, giving it a maximum towing capacity of up to 12,000 pounds.
Each engine is paired with Chevy's heavy-duty 6-speed automatic transmission.
Interior Design and Features
The Silverado offers attractive features like cloth and leather upholstery in a variety of colors, triple sealed inlaid doors for superior sound protection, and more, including:
- Comfortable Seating - Optional heated and cooled front seats, available front bench seats, split folding rear seats with under-seat storage, and power driver's seat are just some of the options available to make the ride more comfortable.
- Technology - The optional Chevy MyLink infotainment system offers access to hands-free calling, music streaming and more, while the available OnStar service can provide 4G LTE Wi-Fi connectivity to up to seven mobile devices.
- Spacious Storage - The Silverado has abundant storage space for files, tools, and equipment in the center console, with additional storage located under the rear seat to conveniently stow items you don't need often.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The 2016 Chevy Silverado also offers abundant safety features engineered to help avoid collisions:
- Traction Control - The Silverado is equipped with StabiliTrak, 4-wheel ABS, and tire pressure monitoring standard, while options like the trailer sway control and integrated brake controller make it easier to take control of your vehicle.
- Rear Vision Camera - The available Rear Vision camera system simplifies parking and trailering of the Silverado with a clear view of the rear of the vehicle, including the trailer hitch.
- OnStar with Crash Response - When properly equipped, the OnStar system has the ability to contact emergency services with the truck's exact location, making it possible to get help even if the driver is incapacitated.
2016 Chevy Silverado Reviews
Consumers have shown a rabid loyalty to the potent Silverado, and with reviews like these, it's easy to see why:
- Left Lane News - "A quieter, cushier interior, improved power and fuel economy, and a number of useful technology features make the new Silverado a smart choice for a broad spectrum of pickup buyers."
- Popular mechanics - "As well as the new Silverado handles hard work; it's the refinement that really puts this truck ahead of the old model."
- AutoBlog - "Unladen, the 5.3-liter V8 delivers excellent power, hustling the truck to 60 miles per hour quicker than should be feasible."
- Auto Trader - "We like the Silverado's large, easy-to-use buttons and switches. Just below the radio and climate controls are several large switches that control features such as parking sensors and Hill Descent Control."
Experience the Versatile Performance of the 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 at Your Leading Indianapolis and Greenwood Chevy Dealer
To test drive the 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 near Indianapolis or Greenwood, contact Andy Mohr Chevrolet at 855-735-8726 or stop by our showroom at 2712 E. Main Street in Plainfield, IN.Contact Us