2017 Chevy Cruze LS
Get it now for $6,000 OFF MSRP!
2017 Chevy Cruze
The 2017 Chevy Cruze is a budget-friendly car with luxury aspirations that delights budget-minded Plainfield and Greenwood shoppers. Explore the potent engine, impressive design, and abundant convenience and safety features here, then stop into Andy Mohr Chevrolet to see which trim you'll be taking home today.Find Your New Cruze Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Chevy Cruze is offered in four dynamic trim levels:
- The 2017 Chevy Cruze L: Starting at $16,975 MSRP
- The 2017 Chevy Cruze LS: Starting at $18,525 MSRP
- The 2017 Chevy Cruze LT: Starting at $20,150 MSRP
- The 2017 Chevy Cruze Premier: Starting at $23,475 MSRP
Sleek, sporty, and delightfully refined, the 2017 Chevy Cruze offers drivers a number of ways to make their compact car uniquely their own. Options like a rear spoiler, chrome appearance package, RS package, and 15-, 16-, 17-, or 18-inch wheels allow the Cruze to be customized for flair while the power sliding sunroof, heated, power-adjustable exterior mirrors, and IntelliBeam headlamps with automatic high-beam feature add form and function to the petite performer.
The 2017 Chevy Cruze offers Plainfield and Greenwood drivers plenty of power and efficiency from the 1.4L DOHC turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with continuously variable valve timing. This powerplant can be mated to either the 6-speed automatic transmission or the standard 6-speed manual transmission and front-wheel drive unit to deliver 153 hp and up to 177 lb.-ft. of peak torque. In recent EPA testing, this dynamic motor was able to return as much as 30 mpg/city and 40 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
Interior Design and Features
Inside, the Cruze is designed to be comfortable, practical, and innovative with a long list of standard and available convenience and tech features designed to take the daily commute to the next level:
- Comfort: The Cruze offers more than just the standard amenities to weary drivers. Options like heated driver and front passenger seats, leather appointments, single zone automatic climate control, ambient lighting, and a power-adjustable driver's seat make every trip in the Cruze like a holiday.
- Convenience: In addition to expected options like remote entry and power windows, drivers can take advantage of remote start, auto-dimming rearview mirror, and a multifunction steering wheel to put the features they need right at their fingertips.
- Technology: The Chevy MyLink system with 7-inch color touchscreen display offers access to Android Auto and Apple CarPlay for music, maps, hands-free calling, texting, voice commands, navigation, and more. When properly equipped, the system can even offer access to 4G LTE Wi-Fi connectivity for as many as seven wireless devices.
- Performance Audio: A 4-speaker audio system is standard, but drivers looking superior sound have access to the Bose 9-speaker premium audio system with available SiriusXM satellite radio access for concert-quality sound wherever the road leads.
Advanced Safety Technologies
When they get behind the wheel of a Chevy Cruze drivers can rest assured that they are protected, thanks to a suite of advanced safety equipment that includes:
- Accident Prevention: With the 2017 Cruze, drivers gain access to features like a Rear Vision camera system, Rear Park Assist, Rear Cross-traffic Alert, Lane Keep Assist, Forward Collision Alert, and Side Blind Zone Alert to help avoid accidents and visualize obstacles they may have missed otherwise.
- Passenger Protection: The Cruze is equipped with 10 standard airbags – the first car in its class to have so many – and includes side impact and driver and front passenger knee airbags, as well as a high-strength steel-reinforced safety cage for cabin protection.
- Advanced Notification: The OnStar Automatic Crash Response system, when properly equipped, has the power to notify emergency services if the Cruze is in an accident where the airbags deploy, providing them with the vehicle's location even if the driver is incapacitated.
2017 Chevy Cruze Reviews
Critics love the spunky 2017 Chevy Cruze, as these reviews clearly show:
- Car and Driver: "The Cruze offers the ride of a bigger car in a compact package. Well-shaped front seats, a roomy back seat, and a huge trunk make the Cruze a great distance cruiser."
- Kelley Blue Book: "Chevy's compact sedan has three main strengths: It's quiet, comfortable, and connected. We could throw in a fourth and applaud its conservative yet handsome design."
- Com: "The turbo four-cylinder sounds refined when accelerating, even under full throttle, and power builds smoothly."
- AutoWeek: "On the dash you'll find a standard 7-inch infotainment touchscreen, which unlike some of the competition operates without any notable lag."
Test-drive a 2017 Chevy Cruze Near Plainfield and Greenwood Today
Explore the new 2017 Chevy Cruze at your Plainfield and Greenwood Chevy leader. Contact Andy Mohr Chevrolet at 855-735-8726 or visit our showroom at 2712 E. Main Street in Plainfield for a test-drive.Contact Us