2017 Chevy Impala LT
Get it now for $249/month
2017 Chevy Impala
The 2017 Chevy Impala is ready and waiting for Indianapolis drivers at Andy Mohr Chevrolet. Its abundant passenger and trunk space, smooth ride, quiet interior, and swift V6 engine set the Impala apart from other sedans, showing drivers that a full-size sedan can be spacious enough for tall passengers without feeling like you are driving a big car. Advanced safety features and connectivity technologies take the Impala to new levels while it still delivers on the roomy cabin and classic good looks drivers expect from the model.Find Your New Impala Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
With three major 2017 Chevy Impala trim levels and plenty of upgrade options, it's clear that this sedan is ready to be the affordable and capable car that Indianapolis drivers need. Choose from the affordably priced LS, LT, or Premier trim levels:
- 2017 Impala LS: $28,175
- 2017 Impala LT: $30,440
- 2017 Impala Premier: $36,520
Impala sedans always have an iconic feeling to them, and the 2017 model is no different. The definitive full-size sedan for the current auto market, the Impala carries with it the inspiration of decades of sedans, with available chrome accents that show off how easily the car competes within the luxury class. The silhouette of the sedan almost feels coupe-inspired, giving it a sleeker look than its competitors while still remaining spacious inside. Add on some unique visual touches, like the Midnight Edition Package, and you'll be all set to turn heads.
The Impala has three engine options available to drivers: a four-cylinder, a V6, and a bi-fuel V6 that runs off of gasoline and compressed natural gas (CNG).
- 2.4L Four-Cylinder: The 196-hp four-cylinder delivers 186 lb.-ft. of torque and is paired to a six-speed automatic transmission, earning it 30 mpg/highway and 22 mpg/city for 25 combined mpg.
- V6 Engine: Stepping up to the V6 unleashes 305 hp and 264 lb.-ft. of torque while remaining efficient at an EPA-estimated 28 mpg/highway and 18 mpg/city for 22 combined mpg.
- Bi-Fuel Engine: A special V6 engine, these Impalas can run off of CNG or gasoline, generating up to 260 hp and 247 lb.-ft. of torque and earning as much as 25 mpg/highway for gasoline and 24 mpg/highway for CNG.
Interior Design and Features
The 2017 Chevy Impala interior is just as spacious as it is well-appointed, featuring 105 cubic feet of cabin volume for its five passengers and including standards like a power-adjustable driver's seat, Bluetooth, and a six-speaker stereo system. Other interior features include:
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi: The Impala is one of the hottest mobile hotspots available, featuring Wi-Fi for the whole car thanks to the OnStar 4G LTE system, standard on each model.
- MyLink Infotainment: This available infotainment system with 8-inch touchscreen interface brings all of your car's settings and entertainment features together in one place. Manage Bluetooth, make phone calls, stream audio, or adjust vehicle settings with just a few taps.
- Bose Stereo: For drivers who need an audiophile-grade soundtrack behind the wheel, the 2017 Impala has an available 11-speaker Bose stereo system.
- Navigation: A satellite-linked navigation system that routes around busy sections of traffic is available, helping you get from point A to point B quickly and conveniently.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Safety is a top concern for larger sedans like this; after all, many Impala drivers will be using the car as a family sedan. In addition to safety standards like Chevy's 10 standard airbags and five three-point seat belts, advanced safety technologies like these can actually help prevent accidents:
- Rearview Camera: The Impala's available rearview camera engages when you shift into reverse, providing a clear look at the space behind your sedan before you back up.
- Forward Collision Warning: This available safety feature monitors how close the front of the Impala is to another vehicle or object and alerts you if it senses a possible collision; it can even apply the brakes automatically.
- OnStar: The automatic crash response notification of OnStar ensures that if you get into an accident, emergency services will be notified automatically and help will be on its way soon.
2017 Chevy Impala Reviews
You've heard all we have to say about the Impala, but as a Chevy dealer, you might suspect that we're a bit biased in its favor. Don't worry, these professional 2017 Chevy Impala reviews paint a similar picture:
- Edmunds: "A generous wheelbase (the distance between a car's front and rear wheels) gives the Impala serious passenger space front and rear. Four 6-footers could do a cross-country road trip in perfect comfort, which is precisely what we expect from a large sedan."
- Kelley Blue Book: "The Impala offers a handsome and roomy interior, impressive safety features and the most powerful naturally aspirated V6 engine in its class. A smooth ride, excellent handling abilities and good fuel economy only serve to sweeten the deal."
- The Detroit Free Press: "The look and feel of interior materials set a new standard for Chevrolet and exceed what some luxury brands offer. … It had a feel closer to what I expect from Audi than from Chevrolet."
Test Drive a 2017 Chevy Impala Near Indianapolis at Andy Mohr Chevrolet
We hope you've got a better idea of what makes the 2017 Chevy Impala such a popular sedan for our Indianapolis drivers; now let us show you in person. Visit Andy Mohr Chevrolet at 2712 East Main Street in Plainfield for a test drive. Feel free to contact us online or by phone at 855-735-8726 to schedule your visit today.Contact Us