2017 Chevy Malibu LT
Get it now for $99/month
2017 Chevy Malibu
The 2017 Chevy Malibu has arrived for Indianapolis and Plainfield drivers, and its combination of affordable pricing, efficient engines, and high-tech features is tough to beat. A spacious interior opens the Malibu up to becoming your next family sedan while its stylish good looks make it a smart choice for a young professional climbing the corporate ladder. With four main trim levels and a hybrid model, we're confident there's a Malibu just waiting for you at Andy Mohr Chevrolet.Find Your New Malibu Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
Between the Malibu L, LS, LT, Premier, and Hybrid, we think there's a version of this stunning mid-size sedan that fits the needs and budget of nearly any Indianapolis or Plainfield driver. With prices like these, we expect to see the Indiana highways full of Malibus:
- 2017 Chevy Malibu L: $22,555
- 2017 Chevy Malibu LS: $24,100
- 2017 Chevy Malibu LT: $26,000
- 2017 Chevy Malibu Premier: $31,850
- 2017 Chevy Malibu Hybrid: $28,750
If the word "Malibu" brings about images of narrow mountain roads and the glittering surf, you're not alone. The 2017 Chevy Malibu exterior design takes the smooth look of the beach to heart with its aerodynamic curves, ensuring it turns heads down those narrow mountain roads. Fresh off of a redesign, the latest Malibu sports a slightly upturned trunklid, streamlined hood streaks, and a more angular front fascia, working together with a bold palette of color options to ensure this is one of the handsomest mid-size sedans on the market.
Malibu drivers have three different flavors of performance available to them:
- 1.5L Turbocharged Engine: The standard powertrain delivers 160 hp and 184 lb.-ft. of torque, paired to a six-speed automatic transmission and earning an EPA-estimated 36 mpg/highway and 27 mpg/city.
- 2.0L Turbocharged Engine: The Premier trim features a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder and a nine-speed automatic transmission, delivering 250 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque as well as a 0-60 mph speed of just 6.4 seconds.
- Hybrid Powertrain: The Malibu hybrid incorporates an electric motor and a 1.8L four-cylinder for a combined 182 hp and 277 lb.-ft. of torque, earning an EPA-estimated 47 mpg/city and 46 mpg/highway.
Interior Design and Features
The sleek gauges and organic design of the Malibu interior already sets it apart from its often utilitarian competitors. Available with cloth, leatherette, or leather upholstery and featuring advanced technology features like these, you should have no trouble settling into the driver's seat for a nice long ride.
- Bluetooth: Sync up your smartphone for handsfree phone calls and streaming audio with the Malibu's Bluetooth connectivity.
- Advanced Connectivity: Apple CarPlay and Android Auto join the Chevy MyLink 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system and 4G LTE Wi-Fi to offer some of the most advanced connectivity options available on a mid-size sedan.
- Bose Audio: An available nine-speaker Bose audio system ensures that your driving soundtrack sounds pristine whether in town or on the highway.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The leaps and bounds of auto technology advances aren't limited to the cabin; the 2017 Chevy Malibu safety features include advanced technologies that help to actively avoid accidents and mitigate their damage, including:
- Lane Departure Warning: This available feature uses a front-mounted camera to detect if the Malibu is leaving its lane, warning the driver and even intervening if it senses a lane change without a signal.
- Forward Collision Warning: Available on select Malibu models, Forward Collision Warning is able to detect if the sedan is approaching another vehicle too quickly and alert the driver, automatically applying the brakes to slow the vehicle if necessary.
- Rearview Camera: Back up with peace of mind knowing that the path behind your Malibu is clear; just shift into reverse and the available rearview camera displays what's behind you on the in-dash screen.
2017 Chevy Malibu Reviews
To give you an idea of how the new model is standing up to scrutiny, here are some highlights from top 2017 Chevy Malibu reviews:
- Edmunds: "Searching for a roomy midsize sedan that's also stylish? Check out the 2017 Chevrolet Malibu. It's got a sharp new look that's backed up by a fun-to-drive character."
- U.S. News & World Report: "For the tech lover, the Malibu has plenty to help drivers and passengers stay connected, including Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and wireless phone charging."
- Consumer Guide: "Good as the new Malibu is, it's up against stiff competition that is likewise both good and up to date. What Chevy's sedan brings to the party are some interesting high-tech features others lack…"
Test Drive a 2017 Chevy Malibu Near Indianapolis and Plainfield Today
The 2017 Chevy Malibu is available now at Andy Mohr Chevrolet, 2712 E Main Street in Plainfield, ready to hit the streets of Indianapolis. Now that you know a bit about it, stop by our showroom and take it for a test drive. Contact us online with any questions or give us a call at 855-735-8726 to schedule your time behind the wheel.Contact Us