2017 Chevy Silverado LT
Get it now for Starting at $99/month
2017 Chevy Silverado
As the most dependable, longest-lasting full-size pickup truck on the road, we think the 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 is the truck for Plainfield and Greenwood drivers. Powerful yet efficient, spacious and well-equipped, the latest Silverado is already a favorite here at Andy Mohr Chevy. Whether looking for a classic work truck or a pickup for weekend adventures, the Silverado fits the bill.Find Your New Silverado Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The Silverado is one of the most competitively priced trucks on the road, available in two-door, standard, and double cabs with three different bed lengths. With all of these trims available, we're confident there's a model that fits your needs:
- 2017 Silverado 1500 WT: $35,935
- 2017 Silverado 1500 LS: $40,885
- 2017 Silverado 1500 LT: $42,455
- 2017 Silverado 1500 LT Z71: $44,365
- 2017 Silverado 1500 LTZ: $47,025
- 2017 Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71: $48,590
- 2017 Silverado 1500 High Country: $54,475
A sculpted hood, muscular front end, bold horizontal lines create a wide, aggressive stance for the 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 exterior that distinguishes it from everything else on the road. They say not to judge a book by its cover, but the Silverado exterior is bold, matching its powerful engine and best-in-class towing capacity of 12,500 pounds. Need your truck to have a special look and feel to it? Silverado Special Edition models offer plenty of head-turning good looks, from the Rally 1 and Rally 2 to the Midnight and Real Tree trucks.
Three engine options ensure your 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 performance specs are just what you need them to be.
- 4.3L V6: This standard engine is rated at 285 hp and a best-in-class 305 lb-ft of torque, able to tow as much as 7,600 pounds. Despite these impressive specs, it remains efficient at 24 mpg/highway and 18 mpg/city.
- 5.3L V8: Upgrade to the EcoTec3 V8 for 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque, able to tow 11,100 pounds and earning a best-in-class 23 mpg/highway and 16 mpg/city.
- 6.2L V8: At the top of the engine lineup is a 420-hp V8 with 460 lb-ft of torque, with a best-in-class towing capacity of 12,500 pounds, earning 21 mpg/highway and 15 mpg/city.
Interior Design and Features
From the simple Work Truck trim and its easy-to-clean vinyl interior to the top-of-the-line High Country trim with luxurious leather upholstery, the 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 interior is engineered for comfort. Available technology features like these make it easy to stay connected on the road, whether at the job site or taking the weekend off.
- MyChevrolet Mobile App: Your smartphone can become a Silverado command center with lock/unlock and start/stop controls just a few taps away. Send destinations to the Silverado's available navigation system, view diagnostic information, set parking reminders, and much more.
- Wireless Charging: Nobody likes having a tangle of cables in their console, and Chevy is doing something about it. The Silverado is the first full-size pickup to have wireless smartphone charging available. Just rest a compatible device on the charging pad in the center armrest and give its battery a jump.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi: Your OnStar connectivity brings with it a mobile Wi-Fi connection that lets you stay connected wherever the truck can go.
Advanced Safety Technologies
A new pickup truck has to be ready to serve you well, day-in and day-out, and that means featuring the latest standard and available safety features so you can drive with peace of mind. Features like three-point seat belts, an array of airbags, and stability control come standard on the Silverado, with safety upgrades that include:
- Rearview Camera: Keep the rear of your Silverado pristine and line it up with a trailer easily with the available rearview camera. Shift into reverse and the display shows what's behind the truck.
- Enhanced Driver Alert: Features like lane departure warning and forward collision warning are in this package, featuring a safety seat that buzzes the driver seat as further warning for potential forward collisions or lane departures.
- OnStar: More than telematics, the OnStar system can automatically contact the authorities after an accident and send roadside assistance along with just the push of a button.
2017 Chevy Silverado Reviews
These 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 reviews make it clear that it's not just Chevy dealers who are fans of the new truck:
- Edmunds: "A wide range of body styles, an impressive interior and a lineup of powerful and fuel-efficient engines make the Chevrolet Silverado a solid choice in the full-size pickup class."
- Popular Mechanics: "As well as the new Silverado handles hard work; it's the refinement that really puts this truck ahead of the old model."
- Car and Driver: "The Silverado remains a truck-guy's truck, with an upright dashboard boasting a full array of analog gauges monitoring all manner of engine parameters-and an elegant simplicity."
Test Drive a 2017 Chevy Silverado Near Greenwood and Plainfield Today
The 2017 Chevy Silverado is available now to Greenwood and Plainfield drivers, and we want you to step up behind the wheel of this pickup and experience why it should be your next truck. Visit Andy Mohr Chevrolet at 2712 E Main Street in Plainfield for a test drive – be sure to contact us online or give us a call at 855-735-8726 if you have any questions about your next light duty truck.Contact Us