2017 Chevy Trax LT
Get it now for $129/month
2017 Chevy Trax
The 2017 Chevy Trax is the perfect combination of compact car and crossover SUV. Available now to Danville and Greenwood drivers at Andy Mohr Chevrolet, the Chevy Trax offers bold styling and innovative technology in an affordable package that is unmatched. This five passenger SUV will have you hitting the road for unparalleled adventures.Find Your New Trax Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Chevy Trax is available as either a FWD or AWD option in three distinct trims.
- 2017 Chevy Trax LS: Starting MSRP $21,895
- 2017 Chevy Trax LT: Starting MSRP $23,795
- 2017 Chevy Trax Premier: Starting MSRP $26,995
With a premium and practical design, the athletic appearance of the 2017 Chevy Trax is highlighted by the dual port grille. It's sporty, aggressive stance gives way to sculpted LED taillights and SUV-like rear fascia. With the height of a compact SUV and more compact than many sedans, the Chevy Trax offers a unique package that is sure to catch your eye. The Trax offers a standard rear view camera to give you a better look at your surroundings.
The Trax is powered by a 1.4L ECOTEC Turbocharged engine paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission. This dynamic combination can produce 138 horsepower and 148 lb.-ft. of torque yielding a respectable EPA-estimated 25 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway. The AWD version delivers an EPA-estimated 24 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway.
Interior Design and Features
Despite its small size, the 2017 Chevy Trax offers a spacious interior within its tightly built frame. Providing more than enough space for passengers and cargo, Chevy Trax is well designed and optimizes interior space.
- Spacious Interior: The Trax offers seating for five adults in its spacious interior with 18.7 cubic feet of cargo space directly behind the rear seats. Offering eight seating/cargo configurations, the cargo room is expandable to 48.4 cubic feet with the 60/40 rear bench seat folded flat. By folding the front passenger seat down, this small SUV has the capability to haul objects up to eight feet long.
- Connectivity: The Trax offers Chevy MyLink and OnStar on every trim. The MyLink system and accompanying 7-inch display allow you to connect your compatible smartphone for hands-free calling and music streaming. Enhance connectivity with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and 4G LTE Wi-fi available on all models.
- Sun and Sound Package: Available on the LT trim, this package adds a power sliding sunroof along with an upgrade from the 6-speaker base audio system to a 7-speaker Bose premium sound system.
Advanced Safety Technologies
You get serious protection in the 2017 Chevy Trax with 10 standard airbags, Stabilitrak stability control system with brake assist and traction control, and available advanced safety technologies that monitor the road for potential hazards.
- Forward Collision Alert: Utilizes sophisticated camera technology to detect possible collision threats and alerts the driver of these threats helping to react and avoid a crash.
- Lane Departure Warning: This safety system alerts the driver if the vehicle is drifting from the marked lane when the turn signal isn't activated.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Uses sensors to detect any traffic approaching the vehicle from either side. The system informs the driver of this rear traffic to help avoid a crash while backing up the vehicle by displaying warning triangles with left/right indicator arrows in the Rear Vision Camera screen.
2017 Chevy Trax Reviews
We are excited by the 2017 Chevy Trax, and critics agree. Here's what critics have to say:
- Edmunds: "The 2017 Chevrolet Trax is worth consideration if you're looking for an affordable runabout that's easy to drive, easy to park and offers up-to-date technology."
- Autoweek: "The short wheelbase and quick electric power steering make the Trax an ideal crossover for city slickers, and urban areas are where the Trax feels at home."
- AutoBlog: "Chevy achieves parity with some of its rivals and surpasses others by offering optional blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, forward-collision alert, and lane-departure warning. And on the convenience front, certain trims offer push-button start as standard."
- Car and Driver: "Inside, the Trax sports a redesigned instrument panel with a sweeping upper dashboard that enhances the sense of interior space and also shelters a binnacle that embraces a new tachometer, speedometer, and digital info readout."
Visit Andy Mohr Chevrolet to See Your 2017 Chevy Trax in Danville and Greenwood Today
Test drive the 2017 Chevy Trax and see why Danville and Greenwood drivers have embraced this capable compact. Visit the Andy Mohr Chevrolet showroom at 2712 E. Main Street in Plainfield, IN for a test drive. Contact us online or at 855-735-8726 with any questions.Contact Us