Why are you providing an online shopping system?
- We want you to have the option to get your new vehicle on your own time. This will give you more control over the process and limit the time you need to spend at the dealership.
Once I am on the dealer’s website, where do I find create my deal?
- Search for a vehicle in your Chevy dealer near me's inventory. When you find the vehicle you like, click the “Create Your Deal” button for that vehicle and the window will open.
How will the dealer be storing or using my information?
How do I know the website is secure?
- Chevrolet dealers take precautions with the personal information you provide. There are several ways to identify a website with enhanced security:
- Look for “https” [instead of “http”] in your address bar
- Locate and click on the lock icon on your web browser [in the address bar or near the bottom]
When can I test drive the vehicle I want to purchase or lease?
- There are several options for completing a test drive: You can schedule an appointment at the dealership. You can request an appointment to test drive at the location of your choice (home or work). Or you can complete your test drive before you sign the final documents at delivery.
What if I change my mind or don’t like the actual vehicle when I test-drive it?
- Prior to signing your paperwork at the time of delivery, you are under no obligations to purchase or lease the vehicle. If you are not satisfied with your test drive experience, let us know prior to signing the final documents and we will be happy to address the problem.
How quickly can I take delivery of my new vehicle?
- We typically request 24 hours to prepare your new vehicle for you. If you happen to need it sooner, please contact us.
How and when do we complete the final paperwork?
- All final paperwork will be completed at your scheduled appointment.