Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Chevy Tahoe is available to Danville, IN and Greenwood, IN, shoppers as either a 2WD or 4WD model and comes in three attractive trim levels:
- 2016 Chevy Tahoe LS – Starting at $47,000 MSRP
- 2016 Chevy Tahoe LT – Starting at $52,030 MSRP
- 2016 Chevy Tahoe LTZ – Starting at $61,610 MSRP
The rugged exterior design of the 2016 Chevy Tahoe features sleek, sculpted panels and an aggressive stance that speaks to the popular SUV’s capabilities. Other features that drivers can expect to see on the Tahoe include:
- Assist Steps – Standard black assist steps make entering and exiting the vehicle simple and can be upgraded to power-retractable assist steps for a more streamlined look on select models.
- Power Sunroof – The optional power sunroof lets the sun shine in on all your passengers and gives everyone a window seat regardless of where they are seated.
- Power Liftgate – The standard manual rear liftgate can be upgraded to a convenient power model that makes loading and unloading of the SUV more convenient.
The 2016 Chevy Tahoe is powered by Chevy’s legendary 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with FlexFuel capability. This potent engine makes 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of peak torque. When properly equipped, the Tahoe delivers up to 8,600 pounds of towing ability and a maximum payload of up to 1,720 pounds, delivering an estimated fuel economy rating of 23 mpg highway according to EPA estimates.
Interior Design and Features
The quiet, luxurious interior of the 2016 Chevy Tahoe is made possible in no small part thanks to the acoustic laminated windshield and triple-sealed doors that keep road noise out, as well as other features that include:
- Luxurious Seating – The Tahoe features comfortable seating for 7, 8, or 9 passengers with options like leather appointments, heather and cooled front seats, 60/40 folding second row bench or power-folding buckets and more.
- Innovative Technology – For advanced technology, look no further than the Chevrolet MyLink system with available 8-inch color touchscreen display that works with the available Apple CarPlay and Android Auto systems to allow you to sync up your compatible device and access all of your favorite apps.
- Mobile Connectivity – A properly equipped OnStar system allows up to seven devices to connect to the 4G LTE Wi-Fi mobile hotspot for connectivity wherever you go.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The Tahoe offers a slew of safety features like the rearview camera system with optional Rear Park Assist and Rear Cross-traffic Alert, as well as:
- Airbags – Advanced airbags with Automatic Occupant Sensing system protect cabin occupants of all sizes in the event of a collision, preventing serious damage to passengers.
- Safety Alert Systems – Features like the optional Lane Keep Assist, Lane Change Alert, and Side Blind-zone Alert work together with the Front Automatic Braking system to help alert drivers to obstacles they may not be able to see.
- OnStar – In addition to wireless connectivity, the OnStar system can be outfitted with an Automatic Crash Response feature that can notify emergency services in the event of an accident where the airbags deploy.
2016 Chevy Tahoe Reviews
The Tahoe is a popular vehicle with consumers and, judging from these critical reviews, a top choice for experts as well:
- Auto Trader – “Following last year’s full redesign, the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe continues the tradition set down by its 4-wheeled forefathers with a new level of refinement and luxury elevating the entire Chevrolet brand.”
- Edmunds – “The 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe’s standard 5.3-liter V8 has more than enough muscle to move people, cargo or a good-sized trailer without really breaking a sweat.”
- AutoWeek – “I’m a big fan of Chevy’s MyLink infotainment system, finding it both attractive and very easy to use. Phones synced without any trouble, getting the kids’ movie loaded and playing through the included wireless headphones was a no-brainer, and the navigation system got us where we needed to be without fanfare.”
- Car and Driver – “Chevy’s sound-deadening efforts have paid off. There’s a bit of wind rush from around the A-pillars, but the Tahoe keeps the outside world out as effectively as does a luxury sedan.”
Test Drive the 2016 Chevy Tahoe at Your Premier Danville and Glenwood, IN Chevy Dealer
Contact the folks at Andy Mohr Chevrolet at (855) 735-8726 or stop by our showroom at 2712 E. Main Street in Plainfield, IN to learn more about what the 2016 Chevy Tahoe has to offer Danville, IN and Greenwood, IN shoppers today.