2016 Chevy Trax
Get it now for $20,300
2016 Chevy Trax
If you've been looking for the perfect combination of compact car and crossover SUV, look no further than the 2016 Chevy Trax. Now available for Danville and Greenwood drivers to preview at Andy Mohr Chevrolet, the Chevy Trax offers impressive styling and innovative technology in an affordable package unlike anything else on the road.Find Your New Trax Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Chevy Trax is available as an FWD or AWD vehicle in three attractive configurations:
- 2016 Chevy Trax 1LS - Starting at $20,300 MSRP
- 2016 Chevy Trax LT - Starting at $22,645 MSRP
- 2016 Chevy Trax LTZ - Starting at $25,230 MSRP
The Trax features a sporty design and top-drawer exterior features that enhance every aspect of the driving experience:
- Improved Visibility - The Trax comes with standard power mirrors that can be upgraded to include heat to make it easier to see on cold mornings. The Trax also offers halogen headlamps with exterior controls for convenience and visibility.
- Load it Up - With available roof racks and roof cross rails, you can load equipment up top and save room inside for passengers and cargo that needs a gentler touch.
- Customize Your Wheels - For enhanced styling, the Trax can be equipped with standard 16-inch steel wheels, or upgraded to stylish 18-inch aluminum wheels on select models.
The Trax is powered by the 1.4L 4-cylinder turbocharged engine and 6-speed automatic transmission that makes as much as 138 hp and 148 lb-ft of torque. This combination allows the Trax to deliver a maximum EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/34 mpg highway fuel economy as a FWD, and 24 mpg city/31 mpg highway as an AWD.
Interior Design and Features
The 2016 Chevy Trax offers a surprisingly spacious interior for such a tightly built crossover, giving drivers more than enough space for their friends and all of their stuff too:
- Spacious Interior - The Trax offers seating for five adults in its spacious interior with 18.7 cubic feet of cargo space directly behind the rear seats. This cargo room is expandable to 48.4 cubic feet with the 60/40 rear bench seat folded flat and can hold larger parcels with the front passenger seat folded flat.
- Connectivity - The Trax offers Chevy MyLink and OnStar on every trim. The MyLink system, and 7-inch display allow you to connect your compatible smartphone for hands-free calling and music streaming, while OnStar allows you to turn your Trax into a rolling hotspot for up to seven compatible devices.
- Upgrade Your Sound System - The 6-speaker base audio system is good, but the available 7-speaker sound system with subwoofer and amp will turn every commute into a concert on demand.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The budget-friendly Chevy Trax offers upscale safety features designed to keep cabin occupants safe and help to limit damage in the event of a collision:
- Daytime Running Lamps (DRL) - Standard DRL make it easier to see in low light and improve other driver's awareness of your vehicle. Reducing the likelihood of a collision.
- Rear Vision Camera - The standard rear camera and available rear park assist make it easier to avoid obstacles when backing or parking your Trax.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring - Your Trax monitors the pressure in your vehicles tires to ensure the highest level of fuel economy and superior safety and handling in any conditions.
2016 Chevy Trax Reviews
The Chevy Trax has us excited, and, judging by these expert reviews, we aren't the only ones:
- Auto Trader - "On the road, the Trax stays commendably quiet at highway speeds, providing a more upscale experience than expected."
- Auto Blog - "Given the Trax's small size, its relatively long 100.6-inch wheelbase, wide stance (60.6-inch front and rear tracks) and strong structure contribute to a confident, tied-down handling feel and a pleasingly smooth, quiet ride in most conditions."
- The Car Connection - "With its useful hatchback shape and thrifty fuel economy, the 2016 Chevrolet Trax is a smart package for city dwellers who value practicality."
- Motor Trend - "Despite its small dimensions, the 2016 Trax is spacious and offers plenty of practicality wrapped in a compact package."
Come See Your 2016 Chevy Trax at Your Local Chevy Dealer Today
Get behind the wheel of a 2016 Chevy Trax and see why we think Danville and Greenwood, IN shoppers can't get enough of this capable compact. Contact Andy Mohr Chevrolet at (877) 758-2620 or visit our showroom at 2712 E. Main Street in Plainfield, IN for your test drive today.Contact Us