2018 Chevy EquinoxLT
Get it now Starting at $99/month
2017 Chevy Equinox
The 2018 Chevy Equinox crossover SUV is bringing Plainfield and Greenwood drivers the performance, technology, and flexibility they need to make every day more successful. Explore the Chevy's two potent engines and a slew of impressive features here, then stop by Andy Mohr Chevrolet to see it for yourself today.Find Your New Equinox Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
Chevy offers four well-equipped trim levels for Equinox drivers to choose from:
- 2017 Chevy Equinox L (FWD only): Starting at $23,100 MSRP
- 2017 Chevy Equinox LS: Starting at $25,510 MSRP
- 2017 Chevy Equinox LT: Starting at $26,750 MSRP
- 2017 Chevy Equinox Premier: Starting at $30,040 MSRP
The 2017 Chevy Equinox is equipped with a wide variety of impressive features, including optional power heated exterior mirrors and fog lamps for poor weather visibility, and a power programmable liftgate with memory that automatically stops at a pre-programmed height to avoid damaging low-ceilinged garages. Drivers can also add a power sliding sunroof with express open feature and deep tinted glass to let just the right amount of sunlight into the daily drive.
The 2017 Chevy Equinox can be powered by one of two impressive engines:
- 4-Cylinder: The 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder powerplant generates as much as 182 hp and 172 lb.-ft. of torque and, in recent EPA testing, was able to provide drivers with as much as 31 mpg/highway fuel economy.
- 6-Cylinder: For additional power, the 3.6L V6 engine is capable of creating 301 hp and 272 lb.-ft. of torque. This motor provided drivers with an impressive 23 mpg/highway efficiency in EPA testing.
Both motors are paired with Chevy's 6-speed automatic transmission and either the standard front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive drivetrain. Properly equipped, the Equinox delivers 3,500 pounds of trailering ability.
Interior Design and Features
The 2017 Chevy Equinox offers exceptional comfort, capability, and convenience features to please even the pickiest passengers:
- Flexible Seating: With plenty of space for five adults, optional power-adjustable heated leather-appointed seats, and flexible rear seating for easy access to the available 63.7 cubic feet of interior cargo space, it's easy to customize the Equinox to suit your needs.
- Technology: The MyLink infotainment system offers access to GPS navigation and real-time traffic, satellite radio, Siri Eyes Free voice recognition for compatible iPhones, and the myChevrolet mobile app that allows drivers to communicate with their navigation system, lock and unlock the doors, and more from their phone. Drivers even have access to 4G LTE Wi-Fi to connect up to seven compatible devices for access to content anywhere.
- Premium Audio: The Equinox is equipped with a standard 6-speaker audio system that integrates with the touchscreen display for intuitive control, with the option to upgrade to the Pioneer performance system with subwoofer for concert-quality sound.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Chevy has designed the 2017 vehicles to prevent accidents and protect cabin occupants if that isn't possible. The Equinox is no exception:
- Accident Prevention: Optional features like a Rear Vision Camera, Rear Park Assist, and Rear Cross-traffic Alert, help drivers to avoid unseen obstacles while Side Blind Zone Alert and Forward Collision Alert help the Equinox to safely avoid traffic collisions by sounding a warning when other vehicles get too close.
- Passenger Protection: Cabin occupants are surrounded with protective elements like a heavy-duty steel-reinforced safety cage and six standard airbags with passenger sensing system to protect passengers from harm in the event of a crash.
- Accident Notification: If the Equinox is in an accident that causes the airbags to deploy, the Automatic Crash Response system can notify emergency personnel of the vehicle's location and send help, even if the driver is incapacitated.
2017 Chevy Equinox Reviews
The Experts can't get enough of the capable Chevy Equinox, as these reviews clearly show:
- The Car Connection: "The Chevrolet Equinox has struck the right chord for many compact crossover buyers. It offers a range of powertrains, including front - or all-wheel drive; it can be fuel efficient; and it's relatively large."
- Edmunds: "Seating comfort is good all around, with particular credit due to the luxuriously roomy backseat with its slide-and-recline functionality."
- Kelley Blue Book: "If for some reason you don't have enough legroom in the rear seat of the Chevy Equinox, reach down, and slide the seat back. Not only does the adjustable rear seat offer tons of legroom, it also makes it easier to get a child seat in and out."
- AutoWeek: "The automatic transmission is sharp and geared for a feeling of power - you won't worry about merging into freeway traffic with this CUV."
Explore the Capabilities of the 2017 Chevy Equinox at Your Leading Plainfield and Greenwood SUV Authority
Learn more about the 2017 Chevy Equinox, available now to Plainfield and Greenwood shoppers at Andy Mohr Chevrolet. Contact us at 855-735-8726 or stop by our showroom at 2712 E. Main Street in Plainfield to schedule your test-drive.Contact Us